Question:
I am doing b.sc in home science which course course is better after is?
bhatnagar_khushbu
2008-08-21 20:33:57 UTC
I am doing b.sc in home science which course course is better after is?
Three answers:
P'quaint!
2008-08-21 21:12:13 UTC
You can take up 'Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition'...one year diploma course and work as a Dietitian; Or, 2-yr. Post-graduate courses in the field of your choice like Textiles & Clothing, Foods & Nutrition, Child Development, etc. Or go in for Fashion Designing, Interior Decoration...Or simply B.Ed. degree if you plan to become a teacher. Choices are aplenty...
?
2008-08-21 20:44:12 UTC
you are not sure for your future, so just get married

Mr p quiant is right , my cousin has got her this degree from Jaipur, and its masters degree from Noida, now she is servicing some where in delhi, with Rs.17000/- pm , and good offers from Sweden also
Chaitali N
2008-08-22 05:57:22 UTC
M.Sc

MBA