Question:
What are your basic principals of thinking?
2008-09-22 05:27:03 UTC
When you think what way you think?
Do you make conclusions? How often?
Is your thinking and decision making justified or instictive?
When you make a decision how do reason to justify it?
Do you analyse befor you say something?
Would you say you use logic or just make plain decisions?
Three answers:
emanl a
2008-09-22 05:42:47 UTC
you asked

I like to start by evaluating what my thought is

if its time wasting i leave it.

if its usefull thoughts i continue.

i like to conclude after each hypothesis that i have made

it depends you cant justify without instinct ???

deduction and references

never second guess what i fell like saying second guess = doubt

logic
david g
2008-09-22 05:56:46 UTC
If you asked me, I'd say that fundamental to my thinking is my spelling. If I can't spell the words I use, it's likely I don't really know them, and that raises doubts about the adequacy of the associated ideas. So when I ask a question I always check the technical aspects, such as spelling, grammar and punctuation, so that people will respect me as a valid and worthwhile questioner who has made a genuine effort.
2008-09-22 06:24:53 UTC
thinking: past thougts, or future thoughts and the questions you ask was either past or future answers.