Question:
For what reason do you live?
ehsan_smart
2008-11-04 09:41:55 UTC
What do you want to do in your life?The main point
Ten answers:
Deja Vu
2008-11-04 10:12:31 UTC
...for the love of my life...my wife...

...all else is life and dealing with it...
Bang On The Door
2008-11-04 18:20:02 UTC
I'm living to die.

Actually we can not say what do we want to do with our lives because you never know and at the end of the road there is death where everything ends.

So the reason why do we live is to die.

We are just a little drop in this "ocean" and we contribute at its existence.

Some of the drops evaporate and some are added new.

And this is our life....
Subconsciousless
2008-11-04 18:25:05 UTC
There is no main point. We don't choose to be born and just live for lack of a better idea.
Khad
2008-11-04 19:39:20 UTC
i think we live to find the very reason that keep us living everyday despite the unfortunate events in ourlife that seems no end...some live to help and some live for pleasure...im still trying to figure out why i'm still living today
2008-11-04 19:09:12 UTC
To know, serve and glorify my Creator, the Lord Jesus Christ.

John 3:16
Aristina
2008-11-04 18:01:59 UTC
We live to help. To be alive! We can't assist or serve Jesus if we're not thriving and vibrant. We also can't help people with the little things, such as sincere gestures of charity, acts of kindness, simple prayer for others and ourselves as well as giving thanks in the quietness of our own home. It helps bring us closer to God. We are trying as best we can.
Sal X
2008-11-04 17:45:23 UTC
To live.
She
2008-11-04 18:24:27 UTC
To love and to be loved. x oh and to make lots of money. x
Paul G
2008-11-04 19:31:07 UTC
I like hildegards answer.
///M3 POWER!