Question:
Im going to leave Yahoo answers and never be back again?
Sadie C
2008-09-24 18:41:19 UTC
What is your opinion on this?
Eleven answers:
Jack F
2008-09-25 07:30:34 UTC
So you're not going to choose an answer then?
peanutsandpopcorn
2008-09-24 19:22:30 UTC
Do what makes you happy. Take a brake from answers then come back if you want. Just be happy.
2016-11-30 10:29:39 UTC
From what I amassed from this jumble of a paragraph is that she is obviously basically no longer into you and you may desire to probable leave her on my own. females additionally dont like once you lie to them.
Beach Bum
2008-09-24 18:49:57 UTC
At first I thought, "that's kind of sad." Then I thought, "maybe she's going to get a real life - and that would be exciting."
R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution
2008-09-24 18:46:20 UTC
My opinion is, "...and this affects me how?"

Alternatively, "I wish it was that guy who posts all those stupid, off-topic Collins submarine questions instead."
?
2008-09-24 18:51:59 UTC
a level 4 is just gonna walk away? i dont think so. you just want attention.
simplesimon
2008-09-24 21:14:04 UTC
If that is what you need to do than have a pleasant journey. All is well.
gaiasphine
2008-09-24 18:52:07 UTC
can you elucidate why? then i can opine.

edit:

three days past, and you may be gone already~

my fallback opinion then,

.....do as you will
phil8656
2008-09-24 18:47:25 UTC
Yes you will.
mommy 10
2008-09-24 18:47:38 UTC
how will that affect me? lol you are one of many on here.
2008-09-24 18:49:07 UTC
so what