Question:
am I the only 1 who thinks this?
2008-09-07 16:31:42 UTC
Ok, when you hear someone sing a song, and you find out who is the singer, do you ever think that it is someone else singing because they sound sooooooo different then what they look? Like the lead singer of flyleaf or whatever. I always hear their song "fully alive" and her voice just doesn't fit her looks. Like im not trying to be mean but its true.
Five answers:
bijjee
2008-09-07 16:39:09 UTC
yes
the old dog
2008-09-07 16:59:13 UTC
I grew up with that. My earliest memories of "rock n roll" were from the late fifties and I was put to bed with Fats Domino, Chuck Berry, Patsy Cline, and Hank Snow being played on both 78's and 33's from the record player or radio. In the sixties at around 62 or 63 music became a great source of entertainment and the recordings were all on 45's or LPs and we had no visuals at all !! Perhaps a record cover but videos? Well they were about twenty years away.

So I've felt that surprise when I did manage to see the singer to the voice and felt ... that doesn't belong on him, or her! I've probably seen it more often than you but then more often than not, I've felt quite comfortable seeing the image with the voice.
2008-09-07 16:35:53 UTC
Well, you would normally want a voice to make the appearance. It bugs sometimes but I get over it and accept after a while the voice/appearance kind of mold together.
2008-09-07 16:36:52 UTC
Yeah, I think that sometimes too.
Heiress Rhodes
2008-09-08 04:06:54 UTC