Question:
Why does Shawn Johnson have her own store? and why is it in chinese?( Written in English)(online)?
The Smiley face is really me :)
2008-09-20 16:23:25 UTC
I have nothing against it, in fact, i think it'd be pretty cool to have your own online store! but then why doesn't michael phelps, aerosmith, Jason Mraz. i guess it's a gymnast thing cause nastia liukin has one too. go fig. :s
One answer:
arthur
2008-09-21 10:16:27 UTC
all celebrities are getting involved in business so Shawn is not the trend setter for that, about the Chinese thing I visited the site and couldn't find any Chinese word, its all in English.