Question:
How would I ask a hella cute girl to a dance in a cute way?
skiffer
2008-10-17 18:44:42 UTC
Im kinda clueless i usually got it but right now i draw a blank cuz shes that stunning lol
Five answers:
2008-10-17 18:54:17 UTC
well i think u should say

dang i hope i brought my library card wit me cause im checkin u out! thats wat my friends bf said to her and i found it so cute.
Lin
2008-10-17 18:54:25 UTC
Walk up to her, say "Hey you have nice eyes can I look into them while I dance with you?" Or "You have great hair can I play with it at the dance?" Basically, say something goofy and cute about her appearance but look above the neck and mention the dance.
Doctor J
2008-10-17 18:54:22 UTC
She is probably fed up with the 'cute stuff'. Be straight with her - just ask her for a dance.
?
2008-10-17 19:32:32 UTC
go up and be yourself and ask her. "If your not not giving your true and best self, you might as well be giving nothing."
2008-10-17 18:56:26 UTC
may i have the pleasure of this dance with you?