Question:
Did Stephine meyer make the book midnight sun if she did where can I buy it?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Did Stephine meyer make the book midnight sun if she did where can I buy it?
Two answers:
Dean Winchester
2008-11-23 17:10:13 UTC
well the first chapter has been released online illegally

and there is talks she won't continue now

but the answer is no

hope she makes it tho
Me
2008-11-23 16:12:33 UTC
i have read on her website that she may just not write it because some people published her 1st chapter online when it wasn't supposed to be published. if you want to go to her website go to www.stepheniemeyer.com. Enjoy!

PS i love the twilight books they're awesome!!!!