Question:
can anybody help in transfer of my father ?
vikas s
2008-09-08 08:04:04 UTC
he is an HEADMASTER IN BUNDI (rajasthan)
Six answers:
core helps
2008-09-08 08:50:43 UTC
Sure !

Why not?
?
2008-09-10 10:30:21 UTC
Please approach the District Educational Officer in Rajasthan.

Give an appeal giving the solid reasons why you want your father to be transferred. Make it polite so that you gain lot of sympathy.

I do not know in which school your father is a Headmaster. Is it a Government school? Then it is possible. I wish u all the best. and success.

Consult some good social workers around to help you.

Above all pray for a while everyday. I do not want you to waste time in prayers.
Ed Atun
2008-09-10 12:44:42 UTC
The only help we can give you is to wish you good luck..
robcheerio
2008-09-08 15:34:51 UTC
Philosophically speaking; somebody can.
Kristian D