Question:
i would like to lose weight?
2008-11-29 22:23:11 UTC
i would like to lose 75 pounds in 4months with out pills or juices or starving my self how do i do it
Twenty answers:
Freethinking Liberal
2008-11-29 22:34:03 UTC
Why ask this in philosophy? Surely you want health?

Anyway - good job I'm here because I am a weight control practitioner. The system I would use is that which Paul McKenna uses in his book "I can make you thin". This is because there is no pills; no special menus; no starving; etc....

Indeed it works with the natural processes of the body to help you change. All other systems lead only to short term loss and long term problems. That includes exercise
Phoenix Quill
2008-11-29 22:37:34 UTC
You want to lose weight, stop eating & acting like a fat person.

Thin people do not as a rule starve themselves. They eat moderate amounts of healthy foods & and get some regular exercise.

No pills, no surgery, no funky diets. Stop eating crap & get some exercise.
?
2016-07-05 03:24:12 UTC
eat in moderation
?
2016-06-29 10:11:46 UTC
reduce your plate size
Adam F
2008-11-29 22:28:24 UTC
post this in the proper section

consult a personal trainer or medical practitioner. if your body can sustain the loss of 75lbs, you must be severely overweight, and any advice that i (or anyone else of a healthy weight) can offer will not be the best for you.
?
2016-09-02 14:16:37 UTC
alternate between cat pose cow pose and downward dog 13 times holding each for 30 seconds
?
2015-12-15 09:15:57 UTC
eat four meals with chopsticks instead of a fork slowing down can help you consume about 25 fewer calories per meal
?
2016-04-24 05:29:58 UTC
Consume honey before bed because consumption of honey may help to burn more fat during those early hours of sleep
?
2016-08-26 07:45:29 UTC
Avoid stocking unhealthy snacks at home
?
2016-07-07 05:29:07 UTC
pole vault for 17 minutes
?
2016-08-27 05:21:30 UTC
spend 29 minutes mopping over any scuff marks
Benjamin
2016-05-28 03:50:18 UTC
snack attack puree peaches berries or pears for a sweet spread to go on pita chips
?
2016-05-06 04:40:04 UTC
eat only from a plate while seated at a table
?
2016-04-27 06:49:20 UTC
Choose best sex position try a position where you squart on top of him
Cornelia
2016-04-21 15:15:44 UTC
Add nuts and chees to salad
2016-05-21 04:01:51 UTC
skip the burrito and order a taco salad instead
Normand
2016-05-20 20:56:02 UTC
take a photo of yourself each week so you can see your physical transformation
2016-05-17 07:05:35 UTC
join your kids when they break out the wii instead of just watching
?
2016-03-23 17:25:20 UTC
find an exercise you love
?
2016-08-16 09:55:19 UTC
walk around your home yard or neighborhood while on the phone