Question:
How can people get the peaceful life?
sheshi
2008-09-15 02:14:14 UTC
How can people get the peaceful life?
Six answers:
Intellectual Creed
2008-09-15 02:24:26 UTC
I agree with the first comment. Pursuing what is true to you in your heart and mind. Achieving your goals and no one Else's. Living the life you truly were meant to live without giving in to influences of external pleasures, impulses, and temptations. just being the perfect you. When we listen to our conscience we are free of inner conflict, as a reward we receive the glory of peace and tranquility.
GSTOKES
2008-09-15 04:47:48 UTC
You can get a peaceful life by accepting everything that happens in life that one cannot control. Focus on the things you can control and you will be pleasantly suprised.
2008-09-15 02:38:22 UTC
By being peaceful.
S F
2008-09-15 02:23:16 UTC
Spirituality. Higher Conscience Thinking. Taoism. You have to train your thinking in a different light, from a different view. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, look him up, Google him, great man, wrote many great books on this very subject. Hard to re-train your thinking, but it can be done!

"It is kinder to be nice, then to be right"... is a good one.

Wayne W. Dyer
2008-09-15 06:42:32 UTC
G Use all aspects of life to your advantage through the life decryption key. Then it all turns into a dazzling Olympics for you.
SlRiCr@zy (Knighted by le Queen)
2008-09-15 13:45:18 UTC
Our choices lead us to everything that happens to us...