Question:
what are the predators of a timber wolf??
jess
2008-09-03 14:24:17 UTC
what are the predators of a timber wolf??
Eight answers:
2008-09-03 15:55:31 UTC
man or a more dominant timber wolf. other than that the only other things that kill them are time, sickness, and decomposers and stuff.
?
2016-12-11 14:23:41 UTC
Timber Wolf Predators
AckAck
2008-09-03 14:54:07 UTC
i don't know what a Kodiak is(i thought it was some kind of camera...) but i think a grizzly is more a competitor of the wolf rather than a preditor of the wolf(I've never seen a bear hunt a wolf(on t.v) but i have seen plenty of humans hunt wolfs(again on tv)

So I must assume that the only predator of wolves is humankind.
2008-09-03 14:31:40 UTC
Man
2008-09-03 19:09:56 UTC
Man.
2008-09-03 14:30:49 UTC
Kodiak or Grizzly Bears..
adagio58
2008-09-03 14:57:43 UTC
Cougar, or mountain lion as they're known.
Mogollon Dude
2008-09-03 14:54:57 UTC
MAN .