Question:
LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP GOING BADD!!!!?
Raebaby<3
2008-11-24 11:01:59 UTC
okay, i have been with this guy for more than a year. Im not usually the type of person to ask for advice, i just need reasurrance. Me and my baby have been dating on and off for about two year. We were together for five months until he had to move away....he moved three hours from me. We fought and had all the rumor drama he was cheating i was cheating junk..well we broke up and for a whole summer we didnt talk to eachother. But he finally sent me a message on myspace and gave me his new number. We are together now, but we are still three hours apart. I just love him so much i cant let go of him. I havent seen him in a year, so all we do is talk on the phone. Should i give up?
<3Raebaby<3
Six answers:
2008-11-28 08:06:41 UTC
You need to shorten the distance, or the duration of separation, or end the separation or end the relation.
margarida c
2008-11-24 14:37:06 UTC
Geez,how can you love someone and be apart of him for so long? I'm not the kind of person who likes to give advice as well but I think you two really need to talk. If there are rumors between you,it's because communication is missing. If you both love each other,you know that it's not distance that's setting you apart,it's your lack of communication. You're probably both afraid of something - I don't know exactly what - but if you think the relationship's worth it,you should talk about your fears and about what makes you uncomfortable. If he's into the relationship as much as you are,he should agree. I truly wish you the best of luck.

PS - then tell me something about the results. I hope it helps.
?
2008-11-24 11:25:44 UTC
I don't know from which country you're but it's MORE than fact that you're some Westerner, right? I apologize first because my words wouldn't suit you! As I'm from an Indian subcontinent country! You won't find peace, I'm sorry! If you believe our experiences of 'family-ties' etc----then I tell you, do not engage with the person you mentioned here! (I respect the person, anyway, that's our culture, I'm sorry.). If you trust me (it means, if you trust our thousand years old culture), please do not go ahead. (Pardon me for my poor English). Remember one thing which is LOVE! Yes, when you get LOVE from anyone----please, from anyone & if you feel the warmth of love----huh, you're welcome to the world of LOVE! Heaven's sake, I'm not a so-called 'romantic' guy. I'm too practical. Difference is this, I know the meaning of LOVE, do you?
oscar c
2008-11-24 11:35:41 UTC
you should give up.

you guys broke up for a year.. so why not few more years.

Long distance relationships never works.. So dont waste your time, and live your life the way a young girl should.
j153e
2008-11-24 12:38:43 UTC
"Soul Mates and Twin Flames," Elizabeth Clare Prophet,

"Sexual Force or the Winged Dragon," O. M. Aivanhov,

"For Men Only" and "For Women Only," Shaunti Feldhahn, are worthwhile.

Respect him; if he continues to be for you, don't give up on him, eh?
2008-11-24 11:24:22 UTC
I just love him so much, I haven't seen him in a year, all we do is talk. Should I give up?

Which one of these don't belong?