Question:
What should i GIVE HER AS A GIFT?
Jesse J
2008-10-16 08:31:32 UTC
My frend iz having a birthday party, and i don't know wat 2 give her!!
Can U HELP ME???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seventeen answers:
?
2008-10-16 08:48:58 UTC
Wrong section to post the question.Just your best wishes.
clvngodess
2008-10-16 15:38:35 UTC
Depends on her age and yours. Something age appropriate.

Depends on your friendship too. Nothing too intimate, or she'll get the wrong message. But something that means you are paying attention as her friend. Is there a joke that you two share? Is there music that you know she likes? A favorite movie? A favorite celebrity?

Give her something that she will remember came from you. Something that says, "Hey buddy, happy birthday, I'm glad we're pals."

Don't over think it. Just let it come to you.
AF
2008-10-16 15:42:55 UTC
If shes girly, go to a nail salon around her house and buy a certificate for however much you want to spend so she can get her nails done, or a pedicure, or facial etc. If shes not into that stuff you could buy her tickets to a concert or game coming up? Just something different.
ddcgirl146
2008-10-16 15:36:37 UTC
well you could do what i did for my friend last week!

i gave her like 4 new dvds that she wanted to see!

then i went an got her a bunch of party stuff!

me and my 2 other friends each got a can of silly string some necklace beads a crown and just a bunch of stuff that would make her laugh!

and just attack her with it when you see her!
savedsoul77
2008-10-16 15:36:58 UTC
Well first of all, try to think of something she's interested in, maybe somethng she collects. If you can't think of anything give her money and a card, anyone would be happy with that, then they can buy whatever they want. :)
Living for today.
2008-10-16 15:35:18 UTC
think about what she is into..is she old enough to drive? get her a gas card lol...find a movie you know she wants but dont have yet..gift certicate to somewhere she likes to shop and have a teddy bear be holding the card ^_^
:)
2008-10-16 15:43:58 UTC
flowers-romantic and cutemix

mix cd- fun

card with poem-respect, as well as making her feel special

chocolate-every girl likes chocolate lol

candy-tasty

jewelery-makes a girl feel loved, and your present thought through

and some typical stuff: handbags, perfume, makeup and shoes.

Good luck
pianatt
2008-10-16 15:36:36 UTC
it depends on her age

if shes a teenager, get her a gift card to a store like american eagle or aeropostle or abercrombie, or wherever she likes to shop-depending on her style

if shes 21 or older get her alcohol, a basket of cheer with her favorite liquors or a different case of beer that she hasnt tried htat you like
houseofleaves
2008-10-16 15:34:59 UTC
Find out what she likes and put them all together. If she likes candy, bubbles, and stickers, get her all three and wrap them together. If she likes a band, get her that band's poster and attach candy and a card. Just be creative.
?
2008-10-16 15:40:24 UTC
Give us any clue about one or more of the following:

your girlfriend....name, age, education, job, location, hair colour or style, preference regarding clothing, her favorite books, if she is a vegetarian, she likes pets, what is her opinion about sport......and we can answer your question.
Blackgivingwanting
2008-10-16 15:41:13 UTC
give her a gift card from a jewelry store or a department store let her choose what she would like best.
2008-10-16 16:44:18 UTC
flowers to cheer her day.. gift her a bouqet of 11 and say that completes a dozen....
2008-10-16 15:35:59 UTC
give her money so she can buy the present herself if you think she wouldn't like money then give her a unique present

hope i helped
The Aviator
2008-10-16 15:35:35 UTC
A BROWN LEATHER BAG AND A STARRY UMBRELLA!

Its foolproof!
Mr. Solo Dolo
2008-10-16 15:35:23 UTC
get her a big wad of cash