Question:
can anyone give me tips on umbrakinesis(shadow control)?
2008-09-24 15:26:55 UTC
can anyone give me tips on umbrakinesis(shadow control)?
One answer:
2008-09-24 15:40:18 UTC
Yes... it is impossible. The main source of the kinesis-es of the world come from Buddhism. They are used as koans to prove to the novice monks that the world is purely an illusion. Therefore, it is impossible because of our bodies are cemented into this world, our souls are loose fragments in the void. Our bodies cannot change, nor can the laws of physics, because they are the laws in our prison, according to Buddhism. If you hope to do umbrakinesis, then you must first free yourself from the birth cycle and live in a world that is your soul and your soul inhabits.