Question:
What do you think or how do you feel when you see the color RED?
POOKIE
2008-08-29 20:27:01 UTC
I dont think.I feel a little excited!
Ten answers:
Redwriter
2008-08-29 21:36:20 UTC
I feel intensity, and see seduction or power
alana
2008-08-30 20:25:18 UTC
Red is the color of blood, life and love. Blood has been shed in the name of love. It also brings to mind passion.
flamesof.wrath
2008-08-30 03:39:57 UTC
Red is a passion color. Depending on what shade or hue of red it can inspire love or incite war.
Cordulay M
2008-08-30 03:33:20 UTC
I want to make love to my wife, but I feel that way all the time with any color at any time of day. so i guess red is rather inconsequential to me. lol
sanjosemom
2008-08-30 03:35:32 UTC
I feel energized and I think every home should have some red in it.
fancypants010
2008-08-30 04:06:49 UTC
I imagine blood or passion. It's a very sexy passionate color.
2008-08-30 05:34:38 UTC
I get angry and charge it. I am a bull. Seriously, I don't get any rush of emotions. It just grabs my attention.
2008-08-30 03:34:03 UTC
smexiness
2008-08-30 04:41:36 UTC
KRAKA-THOOM!