Question:
how can i enjoy my live alone?
bangles
2008-11-14 10:22:53 UTC
i am alone .i havnt any frind and do want to have .in this way how can i enjoy my life
Nine answers:
canron4peace
2008-11-14 10:37:59 UTC
It is excellent that you realize that you need to enjoy your life. If you cannot enjoy it alone, you will even less be able to enjoy it with others or others with you for that matter.

The first step is to think about what it is you might enjoy. Some of us have followed the old programming of not being selfish and to focus on making others happy and thereby buying to the wrong idea that others will make you happy. The next step is to bask in the thoughts connected to what has made you feel joy in the past or even what you imagine might make you happy if you tried it. For example you might like the idea of going on a world cruise but since you have never experienced that, you really cannot know if you would actually enjoy a month or two on a cruise ship. However that is not important since the brain does not know the difference between reality or imagination. So take advantage of that fact and build a fantasy and enjoy it. If you do this you will find that life will make a turn for the better sooner than later. Cheers!
!truth!
2008-11-17 18:48:13 UTC
I am sorry that you want to be alone but that is really not a good idea and apparently you also think that since you are asking how you can enjoy your life alone. There are a lot of people who are willing to be friends with many so why not try to a couple or more and develop a little friendship. Just start talking and listening you might find something that would spark your interest. Just click on some people's email link and see what comes up.
Scott
2008-11-14 20:29:21 UTC
I don't believe you can enjoy life by yourself. Even prisoners don't enjoy solitary. Humans are social and communicative beings. It's in our nature to communicate, and you are doing it now.

Just think of it like this. You can't enjoy life without interests. Only you know what your interests are. Believe it or not, someone shares your interest, so it would be in your best interest to find those that share it. Being alone is not the answer nor is it healthy.
Grant K
2008-11-14 18:31:32 UTC
If you're out of school then look for free city newspapers or online. There are TONS of clubs and activities for free and some really interesting ones for a price. Try volunteering; it helps your self-esteem and enables you to help other people while meeting them as well. Sometimes they have volunteer sessions just for singles. Also, try some dating sites. It's really unfortunate that they have such a stigma, but if you play your cards right you might find some good friends or partners. If you have a talent then do it for free in the city park like playing guitar, drawing portraits, dancing, etc. Just get out there, even walking around and stopping and looking at something can get someone to talk to you, and you to them as well.

Good luck =)
j153e
2008-11-14 21:09:10 UTC
"To Live Within," Lizelle Reymond, is inspirational.

1-800-525-LOVE http://www.klove.com 24/7 has licensed counselors who will love to talk with you about your situation, how you might be happier.

Keeping a dog, cat, bird, fish, or plant, something that you care for, is good.

Reading in the Bible, going to church, listening to ministers on the radio, also good.

Being positive and doing well at work also good.

Volunteer work helping children to read, etc., also good.

"Soul Mates and Twin Flames," Elizabeth Clare Prophet,

"Sexual Force or the Winged Dragon," O. M. Aivanhov, and

"For Women Only," Shaunti Feldhahn (or, "For Men Only," same author, if you're a man) are good.

Reading good books and listening to good music is also helpful, as is keeping a positive mental and emotional attitude.
Angela P
2008-11-14 18:43:36 UTC
Everyone feels alone sometimes, even if they have a lot of friends. But don't worry, you're not really alone. Even perfect strangers care enough to answer your question :-)

Most of my friends are online. I have a hard time making "real-life" friends because I am shy. But I find I can be myself online. If you feel you can't go out in the real world, find friends online that share your interests.

Even long distance hugs are nice *hug!*
sarahmay
2008-11-14 18:43:03 UTC
You CAN be happy even if you're utterly alone. You need to learn how to enjoy spending time by yourself; only then can you love yourself, and you can be happy if you love yourself. Read, draw, write, watch movies, go for walks, learn a hobby (crochet, model cars, etc. etc.), take a class, rent movies, learn to cook, take baths, work out, and so on and so forth. Learn what you enjoy doing, and DO IT!
mike k
2008-11-14 18:36:07 UTC
you will never be able to enjoy life by yourself its others that make you happy, maby you should try to make some friends or else youil never be happy
Stranger in New York☾
2008-11-15 02:56:00 UTC
by mking youself find no need for a friend