Question:
what is right the sea reflects of the sky or the other way round ?
Natasha p
2008-09-08 22:04:32 UTC
what is right the sea reflects of the sky or the other way round ?
Six answers:
2008-09-08 22:13:12 UTC
Light passes through the atmosphere, and the ocean acts a prism to separate the light into the colors of the rainbow. Blue is then reflected off of something tangent, most likely krill/plankton/algae that is on or near the surface of the ocean. It is reflected back into the sky.

This really is more of a physics/chemistry question.

Oh but toanswer your question. No. The ocean does not reflect the sky. The ocean reflects light. Which appears on the sky.

Think about why the sky is almost black at night, that is because there is less light to be reflected off the ocean.
2008-09-08 23:01:51 UTC
The sea reflects of the sky, because even in a land far away from the sea the sky is blue.
David L
2008-09-08 22:59:57 UTC
This is a geophysics question. The light comes from the sky and is reflected off of the sea. But some waters are clear, some turquoise, some deep blue, etc...

But we could ask is the light that we see the photons from things, or is it the photons from the chemicals in our brain that we see?
?
2008-09-08 22:13:21 UTC
Color and temperature wise, the sea reflects of the sky.
d_cider1
2008-09-08 23:04:18 UTC
The sea both reflects the sky

And my occasional mood swings.

I feel, sometimes, lost in the sea.

Water is more dense than air

And I am more dense than water

The Sun shines on both of us.

Ooops, did you want a real answer? Asking in the Philosophy Section is a sure-fire guarantee to not get one.
eve
2008-09-09 18:24:27 UTC
im right u know it so ha