Question:
Where can I find a picture of Greek mythology inspired art?
need help fast please
2008-11-05 12:16:40 UTC
I need to find a piece of greek mythology inspired art, include a half page summary for the story it tells, the artist, and title of piece. Please I just need a link to it!!!!

Thanks in advance :)

P.S. I can't find it anywhere. :(
One answer:
Houston, we have a problem
2008-11-05 12:38:24 UTC
Unfortunately, most of Greek influence comes off as Roman or egyptian nowadays. The most obvious "pure" greek examples lie in architecture (a form of art).

Many of the buildings in Washington DC would quality, especially the Lincoln Memorial. Another good example would be the statue of Washington that's in the Smithsonian. (Reference a random pic from Flickr, lots of sources for this).