Question:
OMG IM JELOUS!!!!!plz i need help?
2008-09-12 15:52:19 UTC
wow, i havnt talked to my friend in a very long time and today i was walkin up the hall when i saw him and his girlfriend, i am so jelous cuz me and him are always competing with girls and stuff, and now i feel like shi t, plus now i wanna a girlfriend really bad...so i dont know what to do,..should i get a girl friend? or should i just be happy for him?THX any advice would be good
Three answers:
systemglitch
2008-09-12 16:07:45 UTC
get a gf and be happy for him at the same time

(youre his friend so you should be glad for him)
Acto
2008-09-12 16:12:00 UTC
BOTH! xD

Well, it's always good to have a partner. Feel happy for him. It could be hard, but it depends on your birthday. If you know what I mean. Have you heard of horoscope? That can help you out more than I can. Go to www.horoscope.com and check out your horoscope and you'll see the best time/day/place to do what you need to do.

For some it is easier than others. It mostly depends on what kind of person you are, and the person you like. Of course, you can always do things to impress someone, though that should be difficult, depending on what you are trying to do.

Certain people are easier to fool, not that I'm saying you should, but that is a strategy, and a risky one, at that. You can do research and stuff and get help that way. Or you can email me for further help.

For a shy person, start out with things like magic or art or some kind of skill you're really good at. That way, you will stand out. And that is what you want. To be seen, noticed, popular. But, depending on what grade you're in, it can effect your grades. It's your choice.

You can also zoom in on one particular person, whom you know a little somewhat about. That way, you can focus on her alone, and not get anyone else or your grades involved.

If you do decide to do it the other way, go ahead. You will have higher chances, but it always depends on the people. To shorten things up, EMAIL ME. xD atimu1@gmail.com is the one I check all the times.

Until then!
Tony A
2008-09-12 16:59:24 UTC
Love yourself; love your friends. A wise man (Augustine of Hippo) once said: Love and do what you will.