Question:
Why is Big ben so overrated?
2008-11-10 12:17:40 UTC
He is not a good QB anymore, he throws way to many picks and is always hurt. Why do people talk about him so great. He has 2 great receivers and does nothing with them.
Four answers:
Deborah M
2008-11-10 12:29:06 UTC
Well ever since his rookie year he came out on fire, and won a super bowl, so the people of pittsburgh will always have love for him. Hes overrated right now because he is playing a little dinged up. (even though i wouldnt mind seeing Leftwich play)

P.S. im a Jacksonville Fan so i know a little bit about the steelers since everytime we play its always a brute battle....
DATRUTH
2008-11-11 00:36:43 UTC
I have been trying to figure this one out since the superbowl he played in. I hate to say it, but this QB is not playing well. I am a huge fan of the Steelers, but thinks Big Ben needs a stay on the pine for a few games or so. He has struggled and has been sacks numerous times. Bring in Byron and things go a lot better no doubt. Big Ben is hurting the team by throwing picks. He actually keeps the opponents in the games. Asking the defense to bail him out is asking too much. Any other team would have sidelined him for sure. One thing the steelers organization is known for is that they areloyall to a fault. Don't get me wrong I like Ben, but when it comes to Ws and Ls I like a winner. Ben if you read this just know you are killing us right now. Go get healthy and then show us what you got.
elizabeth j
2008-11-10 20:21:22 UTC
Like the clock? I don't know, because it is old and huge?
You're all the same.
2008-11-10 22:14:37 UTC
Could you please inform me on who Big Ben is?